Tue, Jun 28|
Mindful Yoga in a Park
Norises laiks & vieta
Jun 28, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Seattle, High Point Commons P-Patch Community Gardens, 3108 SW Graham St, Seattle, WA 98126, USA
This outdooor yoga class is a great way to welcome the day with good vibratons! We'll focus on clearing your mind and increasing your energy.
The class starts with breath work, and then we'll move into the yoga asanas. The class will end with Shavasana - a lying down meditation. You will leave this class centered, happy and blessed.
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Yoga blocks/pillow/rolled blanket if you know you need extra support in some asanas
Please wear approriate clothing and make sure you're not too hot or too cold. Consider that the weather might change during the class, so we advise wearing two layers that gives you room to adjust.
Cancellation & refund policy
When we cancel
- The class will be held only if there are at least 3 attendees.
- If the class is booked by 1 or 2 people only, we reserve the right to cancel it. In such event, you will receive a full refund or a voucher for the next in-person class of your choice.
- The class is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to weather conditions. In such event, you will eceive a full refund or a voucher for the next in-person class of your choice.
When you cancel
- To receive a full refund, please give at least 24-hour notice if you can't attend the class to give the chance to book the class for someone else. If you find out that you're unable to attend the class later than 24 hours before the class, please contact us as soon as possible and we'll work something out!
- No-shows will not be refunded.