Thu, Jun 23|
Outdoor Trigger Point Therapy
Norises laiks & vieta
Jun 23, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
Lincoln Park, 8011 Fauntleroy Way SW, Seattle, WA 98136, USA
If the class is sold out but you wish for extra people to join, please contact us to see if it's possible to adjust the class size!
What to bring:
- Lacrosse ball (available for purchase in the class) - an alternative is a tennis ball or softball.
- Yoga mat
Please dress according to the weather and make sure you are not too hot or too cold! Wearing 2 layers is advised as it gives you the ability to adjust to the weather that might change during the class.
Please wear clothes that you're okay to make a little dirty since we'll be using trees instead of clean walls as in indoor classes.
Cancellation & refund policy
When we cancel
- The class will be held only if there are at least 3 attendees.
- If the class is booked by 1 or 2 people only, we reserve the right to cancel it. In such an event, you will receive a full refund or a voucher for the next in-person class of your choice.
- The class is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to weather conditions. In such an event, you will receive a full refund or a voucher for the next in-person class of your choice.
When you cancel
- To receive a full refund, please give at least 24-hour notice if you can't attend the class to give the chance to book the class for someone else. If you find out that you're unable to attend the class later than 24 hours before the class, please contact us as soon as possible and we'll work something out!
- No-shows will not be refunded.